A few things:
1. I got to meet the amazingly talented fiction writer Tom Noyes this past weekend. If you'd like to add a beautifully enchanting book of short stories to your personal library, click here to purchase Come by Here on Amazon. I highly recommend it. Like, five-stars recommend it.
2. Speaking of purchasing the results of someone's literary efforts, I am so excited to announce that "Let Me Blow Bubbles at Your Birthday Party!" is currently being converted into a fake ad for publication in Nat. Brut's SALE! The editors are kindly giving readers sneak peeks here. I am "wowed" and honored to be a part of this unique project. Curious? Pre-orders are coming soon!
3. I had a super short piece published in the fantastic literary magazine Remarkable Doorways. I am grateful to the editors for selecting my work for publication in Issue #14 and for being so kind to have described me and the other women in this issue as "remarkably talented authors." What a huge compliment! They also put the icing on the cake by using the word "clever" to describe my piece; as many of you know, Oscar Wilde is my favorite writer and if I had to describe his work, that's certainly one of the adjectives I would use. So, thank you Remarkable Doorways editors for giving me an extra boost of confidence! P.S. You can read my "process" for the piece here.
4. I have a piece of flash fiction on deck in a literary magazine that has published Terrance Hayes. And Terrance Hayes just won a Genius Grant.*
5. *Geniuses make for good company. I am thrilled.
6. Quite soon I expect to make an announcement regarding a creative project that has been months in the making. I hope you'll check back to see what that project is and how you can get it into your hands. (By doing so, you'll be supporting my writing efforts and the artistic efforts of a super talented friend whose work is stellar.)
7. And this:
Have a great day! As always, thanks for reading. Thanks for caring. Your interest and support means the world. <3
Fiction, poetry, and all that good stuff . . .